Flower tattoos are exquisite and unique. As in nature, all flower tattoos have their own sensational touch. Roses, Daisies, Carnations, Tulips, Sunflowers, Daffodils, Gerberas, Orchids, Irises, Lilacs, Jasmine, Magnolias … the list goes on and on.
Flower tattoos have always been a great source of fascination on account of their elegance and unrivalled radiance. Flowers are used everywhere, for every occasion. We use them to celebrate days of brilliance, and we use them to mourn a lost soul, or to brighten up someone’s day. They are one of Nature’s finest creations, and although some may think of flower tattoos as over done and a bit of a “cliche”, flower tattoos look great in all tattooing styles. They also look great on you whether you are male or female. Different flower tattoos have different meanings, but the one thing they have in common are their grace, beauty and sensual energy. Thanks for caring, thanks for sharing.
1. This delicate flower tattoo.
2. This charming black and grey flower tattoo.
3. This classic flower tattoo.
4. This exquisite Sunflower tattoo.
5. This beautiful traditional flower and moon tattoo.
6. This bright Daisy tattoo.
7. This wistful Dandelion flower tattoo.
8. These captivation flower tattoos.
9. These glorious galaxy Roses.
10. This delicate flower tattoo.