The world has changed a lot over the past few decades, with breakthrough technologies and inventions coming daily. Even modern children are currently experienced in easily managing different gadgets, appliances and devices. It means that technical innovations have undoubtedly changed our lives and it would seem that we have become highly dependent on them.
Now, if a particular technique can be used to improve business, companies will certainly use it. For you as an IT graduate, it should be well-known how much companies value cutting-edge skills in the latest tech methods and approaches, and highly appreciate people who are able to deal with these.
The thing is that in the IT world, advancements are introducedimmediately, which is why you need to make sure that you are keeping up with the pace. Now, it is understandable that working professionals don’t have much time to attend full-length classes to master new skills. This is where solid certifications with their most productive trainings come in, hence, if you are interested in networking, you will be pleased to know that Cisco proposes you its own certification program.
There are a lot of certifications they offer, one of the most sought-after is CCNP Routing and Switching. However, to earn it, you’ll have to take several exams, namely, Cisco tests with the codes 300-101, 300-115, and Link Click Here.
In this post, we are going to shed more light on the Cisco 300-101 assessment.
Important Cisco Program Details
But wait a minute to discover some specific information about Cisco’s updated qualifying route. The first thing you need to know is that the last day to attempt the CCNP R&S badge is February 23rd, 2020 and after that date, it will be replaced by the CCNP Enterprise certification, whereas the previous exams with the very CCNP Routing and Switching credential will be withdrawn.
Still, if you have already started working towards your CCNP Routing and Switching, you shouldn’t stop. This is because you can still take the exam before the claimed data and receive the deserved credit for your effort.
Cisco 300-101 (ROUTE) Exam Overview
Something that a striving specialist needs to understand is that the Cisco 300-101 test isn’t for everyone. If you are a specialist having important domain knowledge when it comes to routing and switching technologies, only then you should consider going for this exam. Besides, having Cisco CCNA in Routing and Switching or any CCIE-level badge would also come as a precondition for the test . Having said that, there are some more details that you need to be consulted about.
One of the first things to know is that the Cisco 300-101 exam is going to last 120 minutes at a maximum. During this time, each candidate will have to attempt from 45 to 65 questions in English or Japanese languages.
So, while taking the exam, make sure not to be wasting any minute of your time. Attempting over 45 questions in 2 hours is no joke and that is why you cannot risk spending too much resource on one task. Take a look now at a few topics included in this exam, they are as follows:
- Infrastructure Services
- Infrastructure Security
- VPN Technologies
- Layer 3 Technologies
- Layer 2 Technologies
- Network Principles
Using Exam Dumps, and Other Sources to Study for Cisco 300-101 Exam
1. When taking your Cisco 300-101 test, you need to calm down and stay positive as your attitude is going to affect your performance greatly. Before you start preparing for this test, consider coming up with a proper schedule. As you have already learned, there are 6 different topics that make up this exam, and with the help of your elaborated schedule, you should allocate an adequate amount of time to each subject area. Moreover, you will need to find the proper study materials for this Cisco 300-101 exam and since it is such a popular test, doing so won’t be so difficult.
2. When you are preparing for the Cisco 300-101 exam, you definitelyshould use PrepAway exam dumps. These authentic files disclose you the nature of your test through the ETE Player. This great tool enables you to open loads of questions and answers for the test endlessly until you feel your knowledge cemented in all the networking domains you’ve learned up to that point.
3. Importantly, you are highly advised to refer to the PrepAway.biz website giving you free and premium-type access to practice questions and answers along the way. This 300-101 Premium Bundle will take you some money, indeed, while paying off handsomely!
This is all because the package equips a candidate with everything needed to prepare for the Cisco 300-101 exam qualitatively and all in one place, in particular, giving you premium 854 questions and answers, a 91 lectures’ training course, and a voluminous study guide. As a little tip, try not to stick to one method of studying, but rather, taste different ones when you are in the early stage.
4. Whereas, step up not to lose your chance and learn with the official Cisco resources such as classroom training, practical labs, study groups, and ROUTE learning materials for this exam. Or maybe, you are better at watching and listening and, therefore, using training videos at YouTube might be your optimal solution. Just check all your options before you go forward with the learning and then move on.
5. Hesitate not to use the study guides for your certification Cisco exam, cause these books will help you make your study plan and you will be able to devote enough time to cover each exam topic. In addition, here you’ll find the explanation of complex exam concepts. Such study guides or optional books find on the Amazon web resource or simply check the Cisco Press Store.
The CCNP Routing and Switching certification is undoubtedly one of the most popular and in-demand networking credentials that Cisco has to offer. Here, passing its Cisco 300-101 exam might seem difficult, however, if you just focus on the important tasks defined and have valid hands-on experience with exam dumps, things will certainly turn in your favor!