We are living in a digital era where your sales depend upon your ability to impress an audience. This is why we see a lot of marketing campaigns. Keep reading to find about the tricks to pump up your sales instantly.
But is it enough to advertise on various platforms to get your work done?
You have to work on tricks to pump up your sales to impress your audience. You have to improve your social media and WordPress Push Notifications strategies. You need to know how to use WooCommerce Push Notifications effectively to increase sales.
Well, to help you with the same here are some simple yet effective push notifications tricks. These tricks will help to boost your sales instantly.
- Add quality and not quantity: it is crucial to understand that the audience is busy enough with the daily routine. It means you need to understand the demand of the audience. You need to know what actually they are looking for. You need to find out their interest.
If you are there to send insignificant push notifications, it is not going to work in your favor. Just think for a moment, if you are receiving uninterested push notifications on a continuous basis, will you open and read it every time you receive it? Probably not! Then why expect favorable results from the audience? So it is good to send interested push notifications only.
- Timing: Timing plays a crucial role in sales. It is difficult to convince the audience for a sale when they are busy enough with their work. You need to work on timings. You have to collect data on when your audience is available enough to see your push notifications.
This will give your audience time to think and take decisions. As a result, the chances are high that they will go for purchase on the spot itself. So it is better to send timely push notifications instead of disturbing them at work or when they are sleeping. After all, who likes to wake at midnight by a notification tone?
- Rich media: Push notifications are not all about sending text messages to the audience. It is much more than that. Push notifications provide you the ability to use rich media. This means you can add images, graphics, videos, gifs, emojis, etc to create an eye-catchy effect. Otherwise, there are SMSs that serve the same purpose.
Moreover, adding rich media doesn’t mean you add any eye-catchy images or videos. If you are adding an image or a video to your push notification, make sure that it conveys the right message. By right message we mean, you should add relevant information regarding a product or a service. It should be capable enough to convince the audience for a sale right on the spot.
- Handle them power: Although the frequency of sending push notifications is in your hand. You need to figure out what frequency is enough. It is required to maintain frequency. This is so because if you are forcing push notifications on your audience you are not doing any good. This will irritate the audience and they will be forced to opt-out.
Instead, it is better to handle them with power. Let them decide what they want and when they want. This will let them come to you and enjoy your services at their own pace. Moreover, they will feel that they are being given an opportunity in the form of a sale. They will not feel at any point that things are being forced on them.
- Limited time offers and deals: This is something that convinces the audience on a psychological level. It is all about Fear of Missing out (FOMO). The thing is when you offer your audience a limited time deal or offer. They try to go for purchase as soon as possible. This is so because they know that other people will also be looking for similar products or services. So their main intention is to grab the deal before it closes or before it is grabbed by someone else.
For making this more effective you can add time or use automated push notifications to inform the audience about the number of units left.
But make sure you also inform the audience when that particular product or service is out of stock. It should not be like you are sending a push notification to your audience and when they showed pump up your sales or the product ended a day ago. This frustrates the audience and creates a bad experience of shopping on your platform. And you know what happens when customers face bad experiences?
Conclusion: Push notifications are handy in pump up your sales. But in this competitive world, almost all are using them to their advantage. So it becomes essential to come up with strategies that make you stand apart from your competitors. Some of the simple yet effective strategies are presented to you here. Now the choice is yours.