Skull tattoos… There is this deep connection we have with death, one most of us don’t understand. It fascinates us, whilst being the one thing that truly scares us. Skull tattoos are a way of showing that you have accepted your mortality, and that you try to live each day at it’s fullest.
There are any amount of reasons to get a skull tattoo. Take bikers for example, they often get skull tattoos because they represent their dangerous lifestyle. People who have lost someone dear to them might decide to get a skull tattoo. Someone who has had a close encounter with the Reaper himself is also likely to get a skull tattoo. Or maybe you want to show the beauty there is in death? That in death there is life.
Either way, skull tattoos are right up there with the oldest and most popular tattoos worldwide, and here are the most amazing ones done so far. Thanks for caring, thanks for sharing.
1. This gorgeous floral skull tattoo.
2. This geometric arrow and skull tattoo.
3. This pretty rose and skull tattoo.
4. This lethal lady tattoo.
5. This damned pirate skull tattoo.
6. This bloodthirsty Viking skull tattoo.
7. This geometric moon and skull tattoo.
8. This fantastic abstract skull tattoo.
9. This brilliant rabbit skull tattoo.
10. This captivating skull tattoo.
Incoming search terms:
- simple tattoo designs
- skull tattoo
- skull tattoos
- tattoo skulls with outside shade
- blackout skull tattoo
- skull tatoo
- black and grey skull tattoo
- tattoo image skull designs