Celebrating rakhi or Raksha Bandhan always brings great excitement. Sisters gear up for the rakhi shopping and brothers focus on finding the best gift. Two decades ago, there were not many rakhi designs to choose from, and the lifestyle of celebrating the festival was simple. But today, all sisters look forward to buying designer rakhi. And brothers are in search of adorable and meaningful gifts.
While today’s trendy lifestyle requires everything photo-favourite, and use of digital platforms for many things like buying heart-warming gifts, looking for Celebrating rakhi ideas, and ordering rakhi online. You should also incorporate the way of wishing your brothers and sisters digitally via applications like What’s App, Messenger, and Instagram on an auspicious occasion like Raksha Bandhan.
Here are some heart-warming wishes that you can use:
Rakhi Wishes For Brother
- A Brother Is A Little Bit Of Childhood Which Can Never Be Lost Happy Raksha Bandhan Dear Brother.
- Brother, You Are The Most Precious Gift Sent By God, Wishing You Very Happy Raksha Bandhan
- Brothers Are Like Streetlights, Along The Road Of Life, They Light Up Our Path And Make the Walk Worthwhile Happy Raksha Bandhan Dear Brother.
- Dear Brother May Your Wishes Come True And May Each Of Your Days Be Filled With Joy And Smile Too Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- Dear Brother On This Raksha Bandhan I Wish To Say That You Are The Best Brother And You Mean To Me The Whole World Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- On the occasion of Rakhi, I want to send my love and best wishes to you. You have always been my best friend! Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- I must have done something right that God blessed me with a brother like you. Happy Rakhi, Bhaiya!
- Remembering the strong bond of togetherness shared by you and me. Thanks for being the best protector bro!
- I feel so blessed and treasured to have a brother like you!
- Dear brother, thanks for all that you have done for me. Glad to have you in my life.
Rakhi Wishes For Sister
- From a chubby kid with a running nose to a beautiful woman, you have come a long way sister. Happy Rakhi!
- Dear sister, may you always be happy and in the pink of health. Wishing you a very happy Rakhi.
- The best gift mom and dad gave me is a wonderful sister like you. Happy Rakhi, sis!
- No one understands me as you do. You are my closest ally and the one in whom I can place my complete trust. Happy Rakhi, dear sister!
- On this auspicious occasion, I want you to know that I really care for you and would always stand by your side. Happy Rakhi, sis!
- I like that you are not just my sister, but you’re also my friend. Our relationship is something I’m very grateful to have.
- Sometimes I wonder if we’re really related. You have accomplished so much, and I am really proud to call you my sister.
- Thank you for being tough enough to handle being my sister. You deserve my respect.
- On this auspicious day, I pray to God for your happiness and prosperity. May success knocks your door every day and respect & love scaringhower on you always. Happy and delightful Rakhi sister!!!!
- My sweetest, loving, , sister I love u so much and miss you many times in a day of Raksha Bandhan 2020 and your every task.
I am an Author and what makes me the one is my ability of playing with the words. I also enjoy writing poetry and engaging my audience in my words. I have written for many websites and eBook and gained a good response.