Instagram is one of the leading social media platforms, with over 1.28 billion users worldwide in 2022, and it will grow to 1.44 billion by 2025.
Due to Instagram’s popularity, many influencers and celebrities use the platform to secure brand deals and advertise products and services.
As many influencers use Instagram, this also means tougher competition, making it harder to stand out from the rest.
QR codes allow celebrities and influencers to create more innovative advertisements or promotions, thanks to the advanced features of a QR code generator.
So, how exactly do QR codes for Instagram promotions work? Here’s how:
- Go to the best QR code generator with advanced features
- Select the “Instagram” icon from the list or category
- Copy the account’s Instagram URL and then paste it on the link
- Select the QR code type to generate. The selection is usually either static or dynamic.
- Click on “Generate QR code.”
- Customize QR codes accordingly, such as:
- Brand logo
- Brand colors
- Dimension/ size
- Test the Instagram QR code to see if it’s working
- Use the QR code to promote the brand’s products and services on Instagram
Table of Contents
How to create Instagram QR codes for profiles
To share Instagram profiles among users, Instagram allows users to generate their customized QR codes and scan others’ codes. Here’s how:
- Visit the Instagram account profile at the bottom selection
- Click on the three-line menu and select “QR code”
- A QR code will pop up, which allows users to customize it with options for:
- Screenshot the QR code on your device or share it across platforms
To scan the Instagram QR code, users can simply click on the Camera icon at the bottom of the screen to start scanning.
Top uses of using QR codes on Instagram
With the versatility of QR codes, influencers, celebrities, and brands can use them for various purposes to attract more followers, increase revenue, and promote products and services. Here are Instagram QR codes’ best uses.
- Place QR codes on Instagram as product tags for customers to find the Instagram shop quickly.
- Push for campaigns and fund-raising programs for wildlife conservation, fight against COVID-19, preservation of endangered species, and more
- Put QR codes on the packaging to increase Instagram followers.
As mentioned, there are plenty of uses for Instagram QR codes, so creativity is the limit for creators, celebrities, and brands.
Promoting using QR codes on other social media platforms
While Instagram is one of the most used social media platforms, other platforms such as Tiktok, Snapchat, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and Tumblr also have significant users.
With nearly 3 billion users worldwide, Facebook leads the social media platform, followed by YouTube, with over 2.5 billion users.
The process remains the same when generating QR codes for other social media platforms.
Upon visiting the QR code generator, simply select the social media platform where you will use the QR code.
With an advanced QR code generator, customers can see top use cases for QR codes on social media and follow a step-by-step process of generating QR codes.
Create Instagram QR codes with a QR code generator software
The answer is straightforward: an Instagram QR code works best on the Instagram platform, so the app’s QR code generator is optimal.
Other social media platforms also have an in-app QR code generator, where users can easily share their profiles among users.
However, using a QR code generator is the most effective for most purposes because it allows for innovative customization and creative applications.
To enable all these features, use QRTIGER, the best online QR code generator.
Find out more about Instagram QR codes and visit QRTIGER today.