If you are dealing with sorrow or depression, then xxxtentacion quotes can help you to deal with them better. In this post, you can find some of the best quotes of the late rapper related to pain, sorrow, or separation. Jahseh Dwayne Ricardo Onfroy, better known as XXXTentacion, left the world too soon. However, his words are still alive in the hearts of his die-hard followers. In this post, we have compiled some of the best quotes from XXXTentacion you can read on and remember him. Read this post until the end to get the best XXXTentacion Quotes.
Table of Contents
XXXTentacion is the professional name of the late American singer, rapper, and songwriter Jahseh Dwayne Ricardo Onfroy. He was born on January 23, 1998, in Plantation, Florida, and left this world on June 18, 2018, at the age of 20. Onfroy had something of a troubled upbringing and was in a youth correction center after committing a robbery. After his release from the juvenile detention center, he decided to be clean and pursue a career in music. Known for his depressing and daring style of music, XXXTENTACION experienced a meteoric rise to success before his murder and had a massive impact on his young fanbase.
He spent most of his childhood in Lauderhill. He began writing music after being released from a juvenile detention center and soon started his music career on SoundCloud in 2013, employing styles and techniques that were unconventional in rap music, such as distortion and heavy guitar-backed instrumentals drawing inspiration from third-wave emo and grunge. In 2014, he formed the underground collective Members Only, and alongside other members of the collective, he soon became a popular figure in SoundCloud rap, a trap music scene that takes elements of lo-fi music and harsh 808s.
XXXTentacion rose to mainstream attention with the single “Look at Me.” His debut album 17 (2017) was certified double platinum in the US. His second album in 2018 debuted at number one on the Billboard 200, and the album’s lead single, “Sad!”, reached number one on the Billboard Hot 100 and had amassed more than a billion views on YouTube by January 2021. On June 18, 2018, XXXTentacion was fatally shot at the age of 20 in a robbery at a motorcycle dealership in Deerfield Beach, Florida. The attackers fled the scene in an SUV after stealing from him a Louis Vuitton bag containing $50,000; four suspects were arrested. No trial date has been set for those who criminals.
XXXTentacion has RIAA-certified sales of 61 million units in the US and BPI-certified sales of over 7 million units in the UK, bringing his total to 68 million certified records sold within the two countries. Since his death, he has won an American Music Award, a BET Hip Hop Award, and received 11 Billboard Music Award nominations. Two posthumous albums were released, Skins (2018) and Bad Vibes Forever (2019); the former became his second number-one album on the Billboard 200.
XXXTentacion was born to his Jamaican parents, Dwayne Ricardo Onfroy and Cleopatra Bernard. His father named him for the Bob Marley song “So Jah Seh,” which interpolates Ezekiel 34; both Onfroy’s father and grandfather were Rastafarians. XXXTentacion stated he had Egyptian, Syrian, Indian, and possibly Italian ancestry in an interview on The Beat in 2017. He had three siblings, with one being half, shared paternally. XXXTentacion was mainly raised by his grandmother Collette Jones —due to his mother’s personal problems —in Pompano Beach, Florida, and Lauderhill, Florida.
When Onfroy was six years old, he allegedly tried to stab a man attempting to attack his mother and was eventually put into a youth program before living with his grandmother. A source close to the Onfroy family denied that the alleged stabbing incident occurred, and it is not corroborated by police reports. In early 2008, when Onfroy was 10, his father was jailed for nine years in Arizona on RICO charges after the Drug Enforcement Administration organized a sting operation. Onfroy’s father was deported to Jamaica in late 2016.
Best Of The XXXTentacion Quotes
Below are some of the best quotes from XXXTentacion covering different aspects of life:
XXXTentacion Quotes On Depression
- I’m lost, then I’m found.
- Who am I? Someone that’s afraid to let go.
- The saddest thing about betrayal is that it never comes from enemies; it comes from those you trust the most.
XXXTENTACION Quotes On Life
- You decide if you’re ever going to let me know.
- I’m in pain, wanna put ten shots in my brain. I’ve been tripping about some things, can’t change suicide, and at the same time, I’m tame.
- I can’t seem to find someone’s shoulder. Who will I rely on when it’s over?
XXXTENTACION Quotes On Sorrow
- So outside of my misery, I think I’ll find
A way of envisioning a better life.
- I’m sadder than most of you with the money and the freedom.
- Make out the hill, where we met
We let our lips do all the talkin’, and now I’m silent.
- I’ve been feeling really lost, ducking all attachments
I don’t really go outside ’cause I hate traffic.
XXXTENTACION Quotes On Relationship
- I gave her everything. She took my heart and left me lonely. I’ am broke, heart’s contentious. I won’t fix; I’d rather weep. I’m lost, then I’m found, but it’s torture being in love.
- I love when you’re around
But I hate when you leave.
- But it’s torture being in love.
- What is money really worth if it ain’t love?
XXXTENTACION Quotes On Death
- I’m nauseous; I’m dyin’
She ripped my heart right out
Can’t find her, someone to—
My eyes are all cried out.
- Follow your dreams, and know that even though you have lost, you have guardian angels watching over you, day in and day out.
- I could never say I understand how you are all feeling, nor can I find the right words to say to you, but I do want you all to know, you are not alone.
XXXTENTACION Quotes On Separation
- Hello, from the dark side in
Does anybody here wanna be my friend?
- Carry on, like flights, I just carry on
With this pain inside of my chest
Got no choice but to carry on.
- Being alone really makes you realize all you got is yourself.
- Please stop making me think you care if you don’t.
- People always leave. Avoid deep attachments.
- We’re all fighting battles no one knows about.
- I like to rock out like I’m a misfit.
- My heart can’t take this damage.
In this post, you can find some of the best XXXTentacion quotes infused in between the tales of his life, family, and professional career. If you love to get more from us, visiting our blog section can help.
Incoming search terms:
- young female cousins group cleavages