If you are a new Airtel customer, and wondering how to find Airtel number, then here is a handy guide for you. It may take some time for a new customer to remember their sim number. However, you don’t need to worry, as this post will explain several methods to find your Airtel number. You will surely remember any of the described techniques to find your number whenever required. It is not rocket science until you know these methods. USSD codes and MyAirtel applications are some of the most common ways to do so. Navigate through this post until the end on how to find Airtel number with absolute ease.
Airtel Telecom Operator: An Overview
Bharti Airtel is one of the top telecom operators in India. The telco has a strong presence in every nook and corner of the country. The company has always been at the forefront when it comes to providing the best customer care services in the country, along with a stable 4G network. This is why many of us are willing to switch to the Airtel network from other networks. However, there are people who also buy a new Airtel SIM, and remembering the latest mobile number can be difficult at the starting. This further creates some problems when you are about to recharge your new mobile number or give it to your friends.
That said, Airtel offers a plethora of ways through which you can quickly know about your mobile number. The company provides different USSD codes through which one can easily know the number. Furthermore, the brand also offers the same feature as its Airtel Thanks application. One can also check different things like balance, data, validity, and more through the USSD codes. But remembering all of them can be a bit challenging. So, in order to make things easier for you, we have compiled a step-by-step guide on how to check your number on Airtel. So, without further ado, let’s begin.
How to Find Airtel Number Using USSD Code?
The telecom operator provides a host of interesting USSD codes to know different details about your Airtel mobile number. For those who are not aware, USSD is known as Unstructured Supplementary Service Data. The codes help to get all the information about different services without calling customer care. However, one should know the exact code to instantly know the information he/she is looking for. So, if you need to know the Airtel mobile number, you should follow these steps:
- Open your Phone app on your mobile phone and go to Dialer.
- Next, you need to dial *282#.
- In the end, you will receive a pop-up message on your phone’s screen showing your Airtel mobile number.
How To Find Airtel Number With An Alternative Method
Alternatively, you can use *121*9# to search for your Airtel mobile number using the above-mentioned method. Customers can also call on 121 or 198 to talk to the Airtel customer care support team. One needs to click 1 for Mobile services and then follow the instruction of the IRV to know your mobile number, validity, balance, and more.
How to Check Airtel Mobile Number Online?
Airtel also allows you to check your mobile number via the Airtel Thanks application. All you need to do is follow these steps:
- Go to Google Play and Search for the Airtel Thanks application.
- Click on the Download app and install it on your smartphone.
- Open the Airtel Thanks app and log in.
- You will be able to see your Airtel mobile number at the top of the screen.
- The Airtel Thanks application also shows all the information related to your mobile number, including balance, validity, data usage, and more. One can also do recharge directly from the application, and the brand provides some exciting offers as well.
FAQs Related To Airtel Prepaid And Postpaid Number
What is the code to check Airtel Number?
The code to check the Airtel own number is *282#. You can simply dial this number from your Airtel Mobile Number and easily get your Airtel Number.
How To Know My Airtel Sim number?
If you are willing to check your Airtel Sim Number, simply remove the sim and find the SIM number on the Airtel SIM itself. There is no code to check your Airtel SIM Number.
How Do I Get My Airtel Number?
If you want to know your Airtel number, simply dial *282#. However, to get a new Airtel number, you will need to make a visit to an Airtel store with a Valid ID Proof.
How To Know My Airtel Postpaid Number?
If you want to check the Airtel Number Postpaid, you need to follow the same procedure as for Airtel prepaid number check. Dial *282# or download the MyAirtel App.
How To Check Airtel Prepaid Sim Owner Name?
If you want to check the registered name for Airtel prepaid sim, either call the customer care at 121, check on the MyAirtel App or find the registered name on your Airtel Bill.
How to find Airtel number is active or not?
To check if an Airtel mobile number is active or not, either call your Airtel number from a different phone, try calling from your Airtel number or simply call the Airtel customer care number 121 and know whether your Airtel number is active or not.
How To Find Airtel Number Balance?
Here are a few simple steps to check Airtel balance:
- To check Airtel’s main balance, you need to dial *123#, and it will give you the balance information in a moment.
- If you want to check Airtel net balance, you can dial *123*10#
- When you dial *121#, you will get the details about the various offers given away by the Airtel network.
- If your balance is over, and you want to take a loan balance for talk time or main balance, you can dial *141#
- For checking Airtel Internet Balance, dial *121#
- The USSD code to check the Airtel 2G internet balance is *123*9#
This comprehensive post can help you to understand the procedure on how to find airtel number using different methods. Besides, it also explains some of the common questions that customers ask now and then. If you want more posts on technology, go to our blog section.