Foundations look really uncomplicated but sometimes you need more coverage and we can get perfect skin by applying a foundation for full coverage. To apply a full-coverage foundation that looks natural, Prepare your skin with primer and moisturizer. Apply the foundation with a makeup sponge and blend well, after this set your look with powder, for added finish and glamour you can go for an airbrush makeup kit.
Moisturizing and Priming Your Skin
Wash Your Face:
- Firstly wash your face and do the cleansing of your skin to get rid of dead skin and residual makeup. Peel off the crack areas if you have dry skin this can make full-coverage makeup look coarse.
- A shower can also be used to make your skin warm and moist, so it absorbs moisturizer well
- To prevent your skin from getting dry you should avoid cleansers with alcohol in them.
- If your skin is oily, dry, combination you must choose a cleanser that is suitable for your skin type.
Apply A Dime-Sized Quantity Of Serum:
- Take a serum on your palm and rub it gently on your face with your fingers until it disappears, your skin will look more permeable to the antioxidants after cleansing.
- For the full-coverage airbrush foundation wear better during the day Serum can be used and it hydrates and nourishes your skin
- Serum can also be helpful to improve the quality and tone of your skin, it also reduces your need for full-coverage makeup over time.
Use A Quarter-Sized Amount OPf Moisturizer
- Take facial moisturizer on your palm and rub it gently on your face and throat with your fingers until it has absorbed fully. Focus on areas with dryness such as delicate skin around your nose etc.
- To protect your skin from the sun, always use a moisturizer with at least 30 SPF during the day.
Apply A Little Amount Of Eye Cream:
- Press your eye cream on skin beneath eye using ring finger and gently rub the cream in a sweeping motion
- Dab your eye cream on the skin beneath each eye using your ring finger. Gently rub the eye cream in a sweeping motion.
- You will naturally use less pressure for this use your ring finger so you’re gentle with the delicate skin around your eyes.
- Eye cream is prepared for the delicate, dry skin around your eyes. This will help for full-coverage foundation from settling into the fine lines around your eyes.
Apply a little amount of skin primer
Take a primer on your palm and rub it gently over your entire face with the help of finger-tips. Pay attention to the areas with larger pores, such as your cheeks or around the base of your nose.
Primer can help your makeup last longer than applying it directly to your skin. It also provides a smooth base for your full-coverage foundation application.
There are many different kinds of primers available that reduce redness to those for mature skin select the best one that suits your skin.
Putting on the Foundation
Mix the moisturizer into your foundation for full coverage
- Take small amount of facial moisturizer and add it to quarter-sized amount of foundation, then pour it on palm of your hand. You can use fingertip to mix both foundation and moisturizer.
Spot that foundation on your cheeks and nose
- Apply one dot of your foundation mixture on your forehead, nose, each cheek, and your chin respectively with the help of your fingertip. You must avoid applying foundation to the edges of your face.
- You must apply from center as center outward will centralize coverage where you need it most. Most of the people need less coverage as they reach their hairlines.
Put together your foundation outwards with a makeup sponge
- You can use a makeup sponge to spot your dots of foundation outward, it must spread a thin layer of coverage over your entire face. You can use your fingertips to smooth away any lines created by the edge of your blender Once the mixture is distributed.
Repeat the spot-and-put together process to add coverage
- You can also apply second round of foundation dots if your first application is not still too perfect. Repeat this process till you reach your desired level of coverage.
Blend the outer edges of foundation at jaw, hairline, and earlobes
- With the help of fingertips Smooth a little residual foundation over your earlobes, after this you may rub away any lines of demarcation at your jawline, smoothing excess foundation down your neck.
- You must remove excess foundation that may have colored any hair around your face with the help of clean piece of toilet paper.
Add a small amount of moisturizer to any cracking skin
- With the help of fingertip apply a pinhead-sized amount of rich moisturizer to the areas of excess dryness you must notice that areas of excess dryness before applying moisturizer.
- A little extra moisture will hydrate your skin and combine flaky makeup.
Adding Finishing Touches
Use a liquid concealer 1 shade lighter than your skin
- For the most natural look you must buy a liquid concealer 1 shade lighter than your skin. This can help you to cover any imperfections or trouble spots through your full-coverage foundation
- Don’t choose the concealer that matches to your skin, as it may darken rather than disguise trouble spots.
- You must visit to beauty store to match concealer of the appropriate lightness they may help you to match the concealer.
Use concealer to cover darkness under-eye
- You must use a small, pointy makeup brush to dab concealer on the darkest point of your under eye circles, typically right below the inner and outer eye corners. Avoid applying the concealer to your lower eyelid, which can collect product in its many folds.
Use a concealer brush to touch up imperfections
- You must then examine your skin to notice any kind of imperfections which are still poking through your full-coverage foundation. Apply concealer to the head of the imperfections and directly underneath it to mask the dark shadow that a raised pimples can create.
- You must avoid applying lighter concealer on imperfections to cover it. This may actually highlight the imperfections, making it appear more prominent.
Finish the make-up with a luminous powder
- In the form of W shape dust the powder using a kabuki brush or if you don’t have that brush you may use puff that comes with powder.
- You must avoid matte finishing powders, which can make your makeup look cakey.
- You must use a translucent powder with a little sheen to reflect the light and help your makeup look natural.
- Start applying the powder, tap any excess powder off the puff on the side of the compact. If you don’t have the brush you can use puff that comes with the powder. Puffs can hold a more amount of powder than the brush and doing this will prevent you from applying excess product.
Beauty blenders are designed to absorb huge amount of product to give a better finish. If you apply the base product by default these products will have its coverage reduced unlike if you were to use a brush that barely absorbs anything. Till your foundation or concealer is truly full coverage even with a sponge, you may use a brush. If by mistake you apply too much foundation you must take out that foundation for full coverage.
I am an Author and what makes me the one is my ability of playing with the words. I also enjoy writing poetry and engaging my audience in my words. I have written for many websites and eBook and gained a good response.