Google Pixel battery replacement is not an easy task. You need special expertise to get the job done. Otherwise, it may cause serious disruptions to your phone. If you are looking for a cost-saving solution, then you may try to do it yourself. However, if you are not sure about the act, hiring a professional can prevent you from undesired disruption to your Google Pixel. However, in this post, we will discuss both ways of getting the task accomplished. You may choose the one that suits you the best. Read this handy post about the Google Pixel battery replacement and thank us later.
How To Replace My Google Pixel Battery?
If you are looking for a cost-saving solution for battery replacement, you can go with the DIY handy solutions. It will not incur any additional charges where you are already spending for a new battery. When your battery performance starts degrading, high time to replace it. However, since you are a novice, you need to perform the replacement procedure with the utmost care and attention. If you don’t pay full attention, it can lead to detrimental consequences. Check the below-given steps:
- In the first place, you need to ensure the proper security measures before you proceed any further. In the same progression, you need to discharge your phone up to 20 percent to prevent excessive heat or fire in your phone.
- Second of all, you need to have the required equipment handy with you for Google Pixel battery replacement. In this step, you will need a suction cup to pull out the display from the frame. While doing this, you need to raise the temperature of the glass to weaken the adhesive. Be gentle when pulling out the screen.
- Proceeding further, you need to remove the cables and screws apart from the frame to get the job done.
- Finally, replace the old battery with the new one. When installing the new battery, better remove the remaining glue from the phone so that the battery can be accumulated properly.
- Apply the two-side adhesive tape, press it gently and hold it for up to 10 seconds. Once you are done, install the openings to their usual settings, and it’s done.
Things You Need To Keep In Mind Before Replacing Your Battery
Before you perform the above-described procedure for the Google Pixel battery replacement, you need to keep a few important points into your consideration.
- You need to keep in mind that replacing the battery will make the warranty on the phone null and void.
- If you are a tyro in this area of technology, then you should avoid taking the risk of performing the task on your own. If something goes wrong, you may have to pay more than the sum you are trying to save.
- Besides, if you have an aftermarket battery, it may leak and even cause a fire in the phone. You should avoid replacing your current battery with such old batteries.
Getting Your Batteries Replaced By An Expert
It is wise to hire an expert for the replacement of the battery. Experienced professionals ensure it to be safe and disruption-free. However, before choosing an expert for this task, you need to adhere to the below-listed important points:
1: Certified Experts
When we talk about the expert, it should not be an expert, but you need to make sure that the person is a certified expert in phone repair and battery fixation. You can give your phone to the person and see it getting done in front of you.
2: Authorized Service Center
When it comes to phone repair or battery replacement, the idea of visiting an authorized Service Centre is the first thing that crosses your mind. It is helpful in several cases. However, there is no authorized service center of Google in India. Therefore, you need to rely on the other Google device repair professionals.
3: Online Booking
You can book these services online without leaving your couch. You don’t need to invest your time and error in submitting your device when you can avail of the doorstep pick up and drop services. However, if you know a professional in your vicinity, you may walk down to him to get it done.
Going with the recommendations of a reliable friend can be the best bet for you in terms of the Google Pixel battery replacement. You don’t look here and there when the recommendations become the testimonial for a service. You can reach out to the repair service provider and ask him to complete the task.
5: Random Service Provider
Choosing the right professional is very important for this task because your phone is at stake. If not handled properly, you may have to bear additional expenses. When you go with any other professional, they will not show proper professionalism in rendering their services. Therefore going with any other professional is a big NO.
6: Ingenuine Parts
Don’t get duped by fraudulent service providers who claim to replace your old battery with an original part and charge higher prices for the same. Think twice if they can have the collaborations to get the original parts for your Google Pixel. Or, it can be the real part from the devices of the people they have victimized earlier.
7: Warranty On Service
If you want to avail of the warranty on the services, you need to ask for the bill for the Google Pixel battery replacement. Most of the local service providers don’t give bills or maintain a record of the service date or other crucial information, which makes the service warranty unrealistic. Contrarily, a professional service provider will provide a proper warranty to make the services cost-effective for you.
Reading this post until the end, you can get all the noteworthy information and tips on Google Pixel battery replacement. Besides, the dos and don’ts of the battery replacement described in this post can help you in finding the best service partner. If you enjoyed this read and want more posts on tech and gadgets, visit our blog section.