The game of European Roulette has been around for a while and is still a favorite among players at online casinos. When you fully understand how to play a demo of European roulette, you may move on to playing for real money.
Predicting where the ball will fall on the roulette wheel is the most challenging aspect of playing European roulette. By betting on sets of numbers with similar properties, players can improve their odds.
Before or during the wheel’s rotation, bets may be placed up until the dealer says, “No more bets”. In fixed casinos, players may receive unique colored chips to help discern wagers. It’s critical to keep in mind that depending on the sort of wager made, chances and prizes could change.
Then, how do I play European roulette? If you’ve never played European roulette before, don’t be concerned. You will learn all the required knowledge from this lesson, including the principles, the table’s layout, the different bet types, the numbers they cover, and the predicted level of profit for each covered number.
The basic rules of European roulette
When playing European roulette online, betting is very simple. The player places their chips on a specified bet and presses the “Spin” button. At the end of the betting round, the player can either end the game by selecting the “Clear Bets” button or place another bet by selecting the “Rebet” button.
In land-based casinos, the game is usually supervised by four casino employees. Two of them, called croupiers, spin the ball of the roulette wheel. The other two employees, called the “table clerk” and the “game controller”, make sure the game is running correctly.
There may be one to eight players at a roulette table. When the croupier says, “Place your bets” the game begins. Players can then place the bets of their choice. The roulette ball is spun by the croupier, who also announces “No more bets” when the ball comes to the end of its spin.
Any additional bets placed after this are generally ignored. The croupier calls the winning number when the ball is in one of the 37 holes. Losing bets remain in the house, while winning bets are received by the players.
European roulette table configuration
A wheel and numbers denoting betting possibilities are located on one end of a table used to play the well-known casino game known as European roulette. There are 37 numbers on the roulette wheel in the European variation, one of which is 0. On the other hand, there are 38 numbers in American roulette.
You can bet on a single number, a set of numbers, a color (red or black), and whether the result will be even or odd. Before the game begins, players must place their chips on the outcome they want to wager on. Every betting choice has a different chance of winning and payment; for example, a single number wager has a low chance of winning (2.7%), but pays out 35:1.
The two types of bets in European roulette are inside bets and outer bets. Inside bets have bigger payouts but lower winning chances, whereas outside bets have lower payouts but higher winning chances. In order to increase your chances, external bets are advised unless you are feeling really lucky.
European roulette’s chances and probabilities
Inside bets are a range of different types of wagers that focus on the “inside” numbers on the roulette wheel, either on single numbers or on the lines linking those numbers. Inside bets are single bets made on a single number. Without touching the lines encircling the numbered field, the chips must be placed in the exact centre of the corresponding number on the roulette wheel.
- Straight wagers: You can make a straight wager on any number on the roulette wheel, including the zero. This wager, which is arguably the most well-known and common wager, has odds of 35-1.
- Split bets are created by placing chips on the lines separating any two numbers in a roulette wager. If one of the two numbers is the winner, players are rewarded 17-1. This makes it possible to cover two numbers instead of just one on each spin, although it is notably less generous than a straight wager.
- Straight bets: On the roulette table’s three rows of numbers, these bets can be made. You are placing a wager in this scenario that the ball will land on any of the numbers in the selected row. There are additional numbers with less favorable chances that pay out at 11-1. Put your chips on the outer border of the row’s first number to make a wager.
- Corner Bets: These wagers cover all four numbers that make up the border and are placed in the middle of any four-number square on the layout. Each spin offers four chances to select a winning number, and the payout ratio is 8:1.
- Six-line wagers: These wagers, which resemble a cross between a straight and a split wager, are placed by putting chips on the junction of any two or three number rows’ outside lines. Six numbers can be played at once on the table with these bets’ rewards of up to 5:1.
Unlike inner bets, which are designated with numbers, outer bets are marked on the outside of the roulette table. Because they are not dependent on numbers, outside wagers are sometimes referred to as “special” wagers.
- Dozen or column bets: These bets are put on any 12 numbers and are separated into 12 different dozens. Both column bets and betting on any of the twelve are acceptable, and the wager pays out at odds of 2:1.
- Betting on Even or Odds: As the name implies, this 1:1 wager only takes into account Even or Odd numbers. If you wager on the odds and an odd number is drawn, winning is so simple.
- Betting on the color: Betting on the color of the number the ball will land on is known as red or black betting. For instance, if a player wagers on red and the ball lands on a red number, the player wins. If the ball lands on a black number, the player is eliminated from the game. This wager has a payoff of 1:1. This wager’s chances of winning are 48.65%.
- Low or High: Whether a number will be low or high is the subject of this wager, “Low or High”. The ranges of 1 to 18 and 19 to 36 are regarded as low and high, respectively. If a player wagers on a low number and the ball lands between 1 and 18, he wins; if it lands between 19 and 36, he loses. This wager likewise offers a 1:1 even money payout and a 48.65% chance of success.
If you feel confident, why not give Red Dog Casino’s online roulette a try? There, European roulette is offered, and you may use the information you have learned here to play.
Incoming search terms:
- How did was a picture of the back moon