When it comes to tattoos, feather tattoos are one of the most beautiful and elegant form of tattoo. Feathers have been used as fashion accessories for thousands of years all over the world. They are vibrant, fun and eye catching, making them one of the most used form of tattoo on Earth. To us they mean flight, transcendence, bridges between worlds and beauty. They are gifts from the birds, making them an alluring choice when it comes to finding the perfect tattoo.
Feathers are the ultimate tool for flying, and flight is a universal and romantic concept for humanity. This is why tattoo artists are drawn to plumes, inspired by feelings of greatness and hope. There are some brilliant feather tattoos out there, with intricate patterns and designs that deliver an uncanny flow and movement like no other.
Many believe that feathers represent dreams as they are beautiful to look at but difficult to grasp. Feather tattoos come in all shapes, sizes, and color. Keep scrolling to have a look at the best feather tattoos ever made.
I leave you now with a little quote by Emily Dickinson about feathers. Thanks for caring, thanks for sharing.
“Hope is the thing with feathers
That perches in the soul
And sings the tune without the words
And never stops at all.”
1. This gorgeous peacock feather.
2. This geometric feather.
3. This stunning feather tattoo, lovely placement.
4. This Deathly Hallows feather tattoo.
5. This abstract watercolor feather tattoo.
6. This delicate Indian feather.
7. This incredible arm tattoo.
8. This simple, elegant feather tattoo.
9. This black and grey feather tattoo.
10. This artistic feather tattoo.