PRO FEATURES OF ARKFELD FLAT FLASHLIGHT
- Multi-level Brightness Options Plus Memory Function: 5 brightness levels with a max output of 1,000lumens; the memory function enables you to select what you like with one click.
- Green Laser: The Arkfeld built-in laser is a perfect helper when making presentations and is loved by pets!
- Two Color Temperatures: Cool White & Neutral White can meet different lighting demands in your daily life.
- Simple Yet Modern: You would love to own a square and easy-to-use masterpiece.
- Flat Plus Ultra-thin Body: A unique flat shape and is easy to carry in your pocket. (Only 3.07oz in weight and 0.59in thickness)
- Central Button Plus Toggle Switch: It’s never been easier to select the light mode you want—rotate or press to get your light mode or brightness level.
- Convenient Magnetic Charging: The charging cable can easily snap onto the flashlight’s tail—no need to manually plug it in.
- Pocket Clip Plus Magnetic Tail: Clamps tightly onto your shirts and pockets or attach it to a nearby metal surface– up-down, or left-right, it’s your choice.
LED Color Report (CRI and CCT)
The CCT claim is 4000K to 5000K, and this emitter hits that mark. I measure it between 4600K and 4900K. It’s very good and neutral! The CRI is low, at around 70. More disappointing, though, the Duv is well above the BBL, demonstrating that the output is a bit greenish.
Let’s not forget that Olight is answering the call to offer neutral white, though. I like it, and I appreciate it. Maybe when they run out of this batch of Osram P9’s we can talk about some Nichia 519as.
User Interface and Operation
There’s just one e-switch on the Olight Arkfeld EDC flashlight. Surrounding that e-switch is a selector knob, which points to either white LED output or green laser output.
The e-switch isn’t proud at all. The selector has two nubs that help flip between outputs.
All of that said, the user interface is the same as the Olight S2R Baton II, which
When you turn the light on, these indicator LEDs briefly indicate the general charge state.
Here’s a UI table! This only applies when the selector is in the LED position. For laser output, the switch is on/off.
LED and Beam
Olight doesn’t state what emitter is in the Arkfeld pocket flashlight I would guess it’s an Osram P9, but it doesn’t matter much since we’ll see a characterization of the emitter below.
The emitter is in a small TIR, and besides, that is a Laser output module. The laser is green.
Olight does state what the emitter CCT is, though: 4000K-5000K. Very great!
On the laser side is a laser icon. Probably required by law, I can’t measure laser power, but it’s the “laser pointer” type. It’s very good, though. And based on how the Arkfeld is generally held, it’s possible to hold the laser very stable. I find that to be a distinctive characteristic of laser pointers. The package does say how fun this will be for use with pets, and I’m sure Olight will get hate for that – allowing your cat to chase the dot from laser pointers is said to give them anxiety.
The output is very floody!
Power and Runtime
Olight states this as a “Built-in 1050mAh Lithium Polymer Battery,” which is logical. I could not gain access to the LiPO, but I did run a few output tests. There is a battery indicator below the switch, and it indicates when the voltage is low. The light finally shuts off, too. Output is nice and flat, even at around 900 lumens at the start. That’s 3 or 4 minutes at around 900 lumens. While that’s below specification, I’d guess that the Olight spec’d be the Cool White version, and I’m testing the Neutral version.
What I like
- Interesting shape!
- Water Proof with
- Good output.
- The laser option is neat (and also easy to avoid).
- The user interface will be very familiar to anyone with a Baton.
- Slips into “the 18650 spot” in a pocket with more comfort than a 18650 light.
- Neutral white option
- Flights 2 Years Warrant.
- Boddy Material Aluminum Alloy
- Arkfeld (Battery Included) x 1
- MCC3 Magnetic USB Charging Cable x 1
- User Manual x 1
Incoming search terms:
- candle smoke tattoo
- candle with smoke tattoo
- candle shadow tatto
- Candle Hand Tattoo
- egyptian with candle leg tattoo
- Road Bike Tattoo
- candle tattoos
- hand holding candle tattoo
- REALISTIC CANDLESTICK TATTOO