Bhandardara Camps offer an enthralling experience of the Bhandardara, which is a holiday resort in the vicinity of Igatpuri. The place is located in the western ghats of India. Camping near Bhandardara lake is one of the best experiences you can have at this place, especially if you are a true nature lover. Besides, it is one of the most enticing tourist attractions of the place, known for its scenic beauty and adventures. Knowing all the plans and packages of the Bhandardara camps can help you to make the most out of your holiday trip here. Read this post until the end to learn more.
About Bhandardara Camps: An Overview
Now that you are all set to explore the western ghats of India, know about the Bhandardara Campsite in the first place. You can make a visit to the campsite before 5 PM in the evening and check in to your allotted camp. Once you are settled in your camp, you may look for a suitable place for the bonfire where you can do all your storytelling, singing, and dancing things.
After this session, you can enjoy a delicious dinner at the campsite. Also, don’t settle in for the night before, watching the flocks of fireflies illuminating the forest. In the morning, you can wake up early and watch the awe-inspiring sunrise and an eye-capturing sight of the natural beauty. In the end, you can have an appetizing breakfast before concluding your camping experience at Bhandardara Camps.
Bhandardara Camping Schedule
Below is the schedule for your check-in to the check-out period at Bhandardara Camps:
Camping Schedule For The First Day:
- Arrive before 5 PM in the evening so that you can check-in early. Early checking at 5 PM can give you sufficient time to explore the place before setting up the campfire.
- Before the sun drops, you can explore the exhilarating natural beauty. If the walking evokes hunger, you can have your snacks between 6 PM to 7 PM.
- After having your snacks, you can sit near your bonfire and relax with your squad. When feeling the charm of the place, you can also enjoy delicious barbeque snacks between 7:30 to 8:30 PM.
- Finally, before settling in for the night, you can have your dinner between 9 PM to 10 PM.
- Go for a cozy night in the lap of nature in your camp.
Second Day Schedule
- Wake up early in the morning the next day and wend your way with nature.
- Start off your day with the energizing breakfast to proceed further.
- After that, you can enjoy boating in Bhandardara lake with your mates.
- After having an abundance of adventures, you can check-out.
Your Stay In The Bhandardara Camps
During your stay, you can get the following preferences to choose from:
1: Stay At The Camp
Bhandardara Camps offer camping on a double sharing basis on regular days. However, on rainy days, you will have to stay in the basic common dormitories under the shades, where you may have to share the space with multiple people.
2: Food Preferences
You may choose between veg and non-veg food. Your food choice may include one tea-snack, one dinner, one breakfast, and 1 BBQ snack made by the staff in defined quantities.
During your stay at Bhandardara camps, you can enjoy the activities like boating, a campfire, a music system, and several games, such as chess, carrom, and badminton.
4: Other Experiences (At additional cost)
By paying an extra sum of money, you can get several other experiences of the camp, such as rifle shooting, fishing, archery, kayaking, and various others.
Things You Should Have Before Starting Your Bhandardara Camps Experience
Below are a few things you should mention to your checklist before leaving for the Bhandardara camps:
- In the first place, make sure that you have your ID proof, which is mandatory before check-in.
- You may carry dry foods and snacks.
- Keep extra pillows, bedsheets, and a sanitary kit for a cozy sleep.
- Bring your medicines and first-aid box for medical emergencies.
- Also, keep Electral powder, Tang, or Glucon-D and a water bottle to keep yourself hydrated.
- Put extra-clothes and winter wear as the nights may get colder.
- Sports shoes or trekking shoes are compulsory for Bhandardara camps.
- Put a torch with extra cells, candles, matchbox, or lighter for the night.
- The additional accessories may include goggles, caps, sunscreen, etc.
- You may avail the tour activity types as a private or group tour.
Other Important Things You Need To Consider
Below are a few important considerations you need to keep in your mind before starting your camping:
- The mode of transport will be on a sharing basis, and there will be Non-AC vehicles.
- You will have to share the washroom facilities.
- The campfire will be common for everyone.
- Bhandardara is a dam site, and there can be variations in the water levels. In case of the low-water levels, the campsite is moved to the other locations.
- When it is raining, you will get the dormitories under the shed on a common sharing basis. Camping and dormitories will have the basic facilities, so don’t expect it to be luxurious.
- During your visit to the Bhandardara camps, keep your surroundings clean.
- It is important to give all ears to the instructions to ensure the utmost safety and better experience.
- If you are lucky enough, charismatic flocks of the fireflies in the forest at night can be witnessed.
- There are several factors that can affect actual camps, such as quality, availability, maintenance, prebookings, and several others.
Famous Sight-Seeing Near Bhandardara Camps
Below is a list of the popular tourist attractions that fall in the scenic vicinity of the camp:
- Umbrella Falls
- Wilson Dam
- Kalsubai Peak
- Randha Falls
- Ratanwadi Village
- Arthur Lake
- Agastya Rishi Ashram
- Ratangad Fort
- Amruteshwar Temple
- Harishchandragad Fort
After concluding your camo experience, you can explore the places stated in the list.
This post elaborates on the experiences of the Bhandardara camps. Besides, it has described all the important points you need to consider to make your trip safe and memorable. Stay flexible on the basis of unpredictable situations and try to make the most out of your Bhandardara. Do not forget to bring a DSLR to capture all your special moments. If you have a true travel spirit, then our blog section has many more posts offering handy ideas for traveling. Make a visit!
Incoming search terms:
- wildroots bhandardara
- bhandardara buses
- Bhndardara camping twinkling sky