Mandala sleeve tattoos are mesmerising pieces of art tattooed in the form of either a full or half sleeve on your arms or on your legs. Mandala sleeve tattoos are all about sacred geometry, but you can also include flowers or animals, swirls and twirls in to your creations.
The most popular styles for mandala sleeve tattoos are blackwork, done with dotwork or linework techniques. Mandala sleeve tattoos also look stunning when done with blackout or negative space effects. Colorful mandala sleeve tattoos are less common, but they are just as special and tend have a more dazzling effect.
It takes a special technique and years of experience to get mandala sleeve tattoos to look as fabulous as the ones on this article. Artist like dotstolines, micotattoo, nissaco, alex_tabuns, otheser_dsts and laurajadetattoos are some of the veterans responsible for the following masterpieces. Thanks for caring, thanks for sharing.
1. This awesome rose and mandala full sleeve tattoo.
2. This intricate full sleeve tattoo.
3. This kick ass full sleeve tattoo.
4. This amazing half sleeve mandala tattoo.
5. This elegant full sleeve tattoo.
6. This fantastic skull and mandala full sleeve tattoo.
7. These phenomenal mandala sleeve tattoos.
8. This exquisite full sleeve tattoo.
9. This black and grey full sleeve tattoo.
10. This lovely half sleeve mandala tattoo.
Incoming search terms:
- mandala half sleeve tattoos