Circle tattoos are a new trend and it’s growing at a phenomenal rate. These little circular/oval shaped tattoos often include enchanting watercolor designs and intricate dotrowk craftsmanship.
One tattoo artist who excels in this field is Eva Krbdk. From wondrous nature scenes, to urban landscapes, famous artists and works of art, and the occasional iconic movie scenes, Eva has undeniably mastered the art of extraordinary detail and precision.
Eva is based in Istanbul, Turkey. She has some adorable cross stitch tattoos that you should definitely check out, but right now it’s all about her exquisite miniature circle tattoos. If you are in Turkey be sure to put “circle tattoo with Eva” on your To Do List. Thanks for caring, thanks for sharing.
Table of Contents
1. This adorable Alice in Wonderland Tattoo.
2. This perfect Amy Winehouse portrait tattoo.
3. This exquisite Bali volcano tattoo.
4. This incredibly detailed bedroom tattoo.
5. This surreal bicycle tattoo.
6. This glorious Botticelli “Birth of Venus” tattoo.
7. This lovely tree and swing scenery tattoo.
8. This delightful boy playing on the piano tattoo.
9. This fearless Caspar D. Friedrich tattoo.
10. This artistic Christian Schloe tattoo.